Make sure you use the Username/Password generated for you and sent to the email address you provided. For Example:
We recommend copying and pasting your Username and Password when possible. If you are copying and pasting, make sure you do not select an extra blank space.
- Username: EAV-12345678
- Password: abcde12345
When typing your Username and Password, it is important to type them EXACTLY as they are written:
If your Username or Password still does not work, it is due to one of the following reasons:
- The username and password are case sensitive and the hyphen in the username is necessary
- The password is ten characters long and all lowercase
- We do not use the letter L in passwords (use the number one (1) instead)
- A big ’0′ is the number zero (0), a little ‘o’ is the lowercase letter o
- You are using the wrong Username or Password or your Username and Password are expired. Please visit the Lost License page to have your Username and Password emailed to you again.
- If you recently renewed your license, you may also need to wait 12 to 24 hours before downloading new ESET security product versions or upgrading from ESET NOD32 Antivirus to ESET Smart Security.
- You are attempting to download the wrong product for your license. For example, if you purchased a license for ESET NOD32 Antivirus then you cannot download ESET Smart Security. Also, make sure you are downloading the right ESET security product build for your computer
Leave a Reply